The owner of the Website is Roselind Wilson Design Limited (hereinafter “RWD”), whose registered office is at 9 Lonsdale Road London NW6 6RA UK. RWD has the England and Wales company registration number 07159183.
The term “you” refers to the user or the viewer of the Website.
The Effective Date (see clause 9) is 30 November 2017.
The privacy of your personal data is important to us. We strive to comply with all relevant data protection laws and regulations.
1. Information We Collect.
RWD may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information at certain points throughout the Website. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and other information such as job title, industry sector, interests and preferences. In addition to the information you knowingly provide, RWD collects the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g. types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to more efficiently operate RWD’s business, promote our services and administer the Website. RWD may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects.
RWD also collects any information you may choose to provide in your communications with us. Please do not send us any confidential information until we have confirmed in writing that you are our client. Unsolicited emails from non-clients do not establish a client relationship, and may be disclosed to others.
RWD does not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and distribute them across to third party websites or other online services. Our third party partners do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services through your use of the Website.
2. How RWD Uses Your Information.
3. Information Sharing with Third Parties.
RWD may disclose your personally identifiable information to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions or services described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, information about our services, and other important information, or (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If you tell us you wish to attend an event appearing on the Website, your name and organisation may appear on a list which we provide to other delegates at the event. RWD may also share your information when legally required to do so.
4. How We Collect Information.
5. How We Protect Information.
RWD attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. RWD has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
6. How You Can View Or Update Your Personal Information.
You have control over your personally identifiable and other personal information. You may request to update your information by contacting us through the Website or at: email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make within a reasonable time frame, subject to RWD’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
7. International Transfers.
We are an international practice and your data might be passed to our partners or associates within or outside of the European Economic Area. The Website is hosted on servers in the United Kingdom.
If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line “subscriber removal”.
If you no longer use wish to use our Website and also wish to have your data erased, please email us at: email@example.com and put in the subject line “subscriber removal and data erasure request”.
9. Changes to this Policy and Effective Date.
From time to time, we may change this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the Effective Date stated above, and indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed. Your continued use of the Website indicates your consent to the changes to this Policy.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. RWD is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
12. BIID Registration.
RWD is a BIID registered Interior Designer. (www.biid.org.uk). RWD is committed to providing premier services to our clients. If you are a client and have any concerns about the services that you receive from us (including the bill), please contact us in writing at: 9 Lonsdale Road, London NW6 6RA UK.
1. Website Performance
You can disable cookies by following the procedure in clause 3 below.
3. Procedure to disable cookies
You can also set your browser to accept or reject all specific ‘cookies’. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a ‘cookie’ is presented to your computer. You can delete ‘cookies’ that have been stored on your computer following the appropriate procedure:
1. Go to the Safari menu
2. Click on the Preferences
3. Click the ‘Security’ tab
4. Under ‘Accept Cookies’, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies
1. Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar
2. Click on ‘Options’
3. Click on ‘Privacy’ Tab in the top section
4. From the drop down box select ‘Use custom setting for history’
5. Un -tick the box that says ‘Accept Cookies From sites’
6. Click OK and Close the screen
Internet Explorer 7.0+
1. Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar
2. Click on ‘Options’
3. Click on ‘Privacy’ Tab on top section
4. Click on the ‘Advanced” button
5. Select ‘Prompt’ for both ‘First party cookies’ and ‘Third Party Cookies’
6. Click OK and Close the screen
Google Chrome 8.0+
1. Click to ‘Tools Menu’
2. Click on ‘Options’
3. Click on ‘Under the Bonnet’
4. Click on ‘Cookie Setting’ button and tick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
5. Close the screen
1. The Website (http://www.roselindwilsondesign.com) is provided as a service to clients, colleagues, and others for general information only. This information is not designed to provide advice or create a designer-client relationship. You should not take, or refrain from taking action based on its content. Please do not send us any confidential information until we have confirmed in writing that you are one of our clients. Unsolicited emails from non-clients do not establish a client relationship, are not confidential, and may be disclosed to others.
3. Changes. RWD may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the services described on the Website at any time.
4. Proprietary Rights. The Website and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of RWD and/or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorised by RWD in writing. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between RWD and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the Content shall be owned exclusively by RWD. Use of the Website or the Content in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited.
5. Permitted Uses. So long as you agree and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is otherwise terminated by RWD, RWD invites you to view the Website and the Content. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits or legal notices contained on the Website or in the Content. Special terms may apply to some services offered on the Website and may be posted in connection with the applicable service, feature or activity. Any such terms are in addition to this Agreement and, in the event of a conflict, any such terms shall prevail.
6. Additional Restrictions. You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
7. Content of this Website. The Content available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein. You should not construe RWD’s publication of the Website and its Content as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services.
8. Links To Other Websites. The Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. RWD provides these links to other websites as a convenience, and use of these websites is at your own risk. The linked websites are not under the control of RWD, and RWD is not responsible for the content available on the other websites. Such links do not imply RWD’s endorsement of information or material on any other website and RWD disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked websites.
9. Links to RWD.com. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and RWD, you must adhere to RWD’ linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with RWD’s name and trademarks; (ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organisation or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with RWD; (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website; and (iv) RWD reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
10. Trademarks etc. Unauthorised use of any RWD trademark, service mark or logo are prohibited by UK law and we will take action to protect these assets.
11. Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability.
a) The Website and all Content on the Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. RWD takes care to ensure accuracy of Content but we make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any Content available through the Website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the Website and the content available on the Website is at your sole risk.
b) RWD makes no representations or warranties that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the Website is free of viruses or other harmful code.
c) To the maximum extent permitted by law, RWD disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website, the Content, or the goods offered or sold through the website, even if RWD has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Exclusions And Limitations.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations in clause 11 may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RWD, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
The Website is protected by international copyright laws. Except for your use as authorised above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website, without RWD’s express prior written permission.
15. Notice and Procedure for Claims of Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us in writing at: 9 Lonsdale Road, London NW6 6RA UK and put “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line:
a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (providing one or more URL(s) in the body of the communication is the best way to help us to locate the relevant content quickly);
d) Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
e) A signed statement by you that to the best of your knowledge and belief the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f) A signed statement by you that to the best of your knowledge and belief the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
16. Termination of Website use by RWD.
We have absolute discretion to disable and/or terminate access to and/ or use of our Website by users who infringe the intellectual property of others.
18. Choice Of Law and Forum.
This Agreement shall be governed by, and will be construed under, English law. You agree that no claim arising out of this agreement or your use of the Website may be brought as a class action.
19. Data Processing.
If RWD acts as data processor for a client, we will only process such personal data on the client’s instructions and ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of or damage to personal data.
a) If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
b) Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
e) Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to this Agreement or the Website must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action shall be barred.
f) You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of RWD, and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
g) RWD reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement and/or the rules and regulations set forth on the Website, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.